You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Simpson Surface Scrubber is used for cleaning garage floors, driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks and more. Its 15 in. Dia allows you to cut cleaning time in half on those big jobs. For use with cold water pressure washers rated up to 3,600 psi, this unit features high-pressure jets that are great for working near surfaces that you do not want to get wet. This surface cleaner is made out of high quality steel and uses high-pressure rotating jets for a thorough clean that is fast and streak free. The spinning jets help to remove dirt and grime from surfaces with ease. Simpson pressure washers and accessories are engineered, manufactured and sold with the singular purpose of removing dirt, filth and grime, from nearly any substrate. With over 50-years of experience, we understand the importance of power, performance and reliability and have continually met the needs of consumer and commercial customers across North America, year in and year out.
- Universal to fit standard 1/4 in. QC spray wand connections
- High quality assembly includes powder coated steel shroud and stainless steel nozzles
- 2 high-pressure, rotating jets for quick, streak-free cleaning
- 15 in. Dia helps make cleaning large surfaces such as, garage floors, driveways, patios and decks quick and easy
- Universal to fit most gas powered pressure washers rated up to 3,600 psi; for cold water use only
- Wand not included
|SKU / Part #||80166|
|Return Policy||Unopened Only, 30 Days|